I cannot believe that August is already here! It feels like just yesterday I was saying "I can't believe it's already summer!" and now summer is close to coming to an end. This past month I have been thinking a lot about goals and setting them for myself, and this month I have decided to set some! To me, goal setting isn't about looking at all the cool things I get to do and pat myself on the back, but being thankful and grateful for the things that God is allowing me to do. There are too many days and months that I forget to remember that, and my life can feel so empty at the end of those days. I want to cherish and appreciate the life that I have been given. So...with that said, it is monthly goal time! August is looking to be an exciting month!
- Celebrate our 2 year anniversary! On August 13th Will and I will be married for 2 years! Can't believe these 2 years have flown by so fast!
- Complete our house projects. At least get the ones done that we have planned for right now. I know that there will be lots more in the future!
- Host Will's parents. Will's parents are coming this weekend to see the house and hang out! It will be so great to see them and also to have someone stay in out home for the first time!
- Get my bio video made.Stringer Productions is doing my bio video for my new websites (this is the reason my sites are launching a little later than planned), and we have our first brainstorming meeting next week! We will hopefully start filming it at the end of the month!
- Take Rigby to training class. Our little puppy is doing great so far, but some training definitely would not hurt. Hopefully we will start him in the next week or two.
- Shoot one wedding. I am so pumped for Leah+Luke's wedding on the 10th! Can't wait to photograph their big day!
- Complete all my edits for July weddings/sessions.
- Visit our friends in Nashville! I cannot wait to go visit our best friends in Nash towards the end of the month. I am already counting down the days!
- Start preparing new marketing materials. I am excited to start creating the new business cards and other fun things for the new JCP as well as the soon-to-come, J.Bird Photography!
Hope you are having a wonderful start to August! What are your August plans?